Merchant Business Class Hotel will be launching their 2017 Vaal Wine Route Participation on 25 June 2017 in style.
French artist, Phillipe Abalovi will be performing on Saturday, 1 July 2017, while you would be spoilt with exceptional food from our Journey Restaurant.
More on the wine route at Merchant Business Class Hotel:
The Vaal Wine Route will commence from 25 June up until 30 July 2017. On Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00 to 18:00 you can enjoy the following delectable gourmet specials, specifically created for this 6-week wine festival:
- Tapa’s Platter – R250.00 per couple – including tasting of 12 wines.
- Meze Platter for Two – R190.00 including tasting of Glen Carlou range.
- Chef’s Luncheon Special @ R80.00 per person – Saturday & Sunday.
- Various Curries @ R75.00 per person.
- Deserts @ R50 per person.
- Bosman Family Vineyards Special - 1 Night’s Stay @ R1,800.00 per couple including Farmhouse Breakfast and the 5 different wines from the Bosman range.
Want to see more? Click here for the Wine Route Wine List and Menu.
The Wine Route is intended for anyone who appreciates good food and great wine.
Accommodation is available at special rates – contact us for a booking enquiry.
Ready. Set. Wine Route